Custom Industrial Equipment Design Services & Capabilities
Western Combustion Engineering manufactures custom designed equipment for unique industrial applications. Customers come to us with unique manufacturing situations. WCE creates and designs equipment specifically to provide the manufacturing applications and to solve the production/manufacturing issues.
WCE’s customers present us with their specific manufacturing issues and WCE designs custom equipment that will provide them with the end result they desire.
Our forte is being able to review a specific manufacturing process and present the customer with the best equipment for the job. We use all major brands of combustion equipment (Eclipse, Maxon, North American, Honeywell, etc.) and strive to provide a custom piece of equipment, modification of existing equipment or repair of equipment with the best solution to their manufacturing process. As each customer’s product and process is unique we present a “custom” and unique proposal for their needs.
We also provide expert technical service (a combined 50 years of experience) to assist the customer with emergency repairs (24 hour), scheduled modifications or repairs, equipment tune-ups, equipment maintenance and suggestions and recommendations to assist the customer with production. Our customers are as unique to us as the services we provide for them.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Average Response Time - Under 4 Hours
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- After Market Service & Parts
- 48 Combined Years of Experience on all Types of Equipment
- Combustion Equipment Tunes Ups (Basic and AQMD Low NOx)
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Control troubleshooting
- Combustion troubleshooting
- Safety Audits
- Ovens, Boilers, Furnaces, Process Heaters, Dryers (All Makes)
- Fixtures & Weldments
- Custom - Precision Sheet Metal
- Fabrication to Custom Designs
- Food Processing
- Metal & Steel Finishing
- Waste Treatment - Pollution
RETRO-FIT & REPAIR
- Turn-Key Heat Processing Packages
- State-of-the-Art Control Systems
- Systems Engineering & Design
- Combustion Systems
- Retro-Fit Design & Repair
- Combustion System Upgrades
- Process Automation
- Mechanical & Electrical Repairs
- Thermal Oxidizers (NOx) Retrofits
ONE OF THE FEW ALL EQUIPMENT (FULL SERVICE) MANUFACTURERS ON THE WEST COAST